The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Day 15 - SCO

We headed for Glasgow today where we were to stay with Meg and Jared who Mim knew... I think... she has a list of contacts longer than a roll of toilet paper but fortunately, most are willing to help out travellers.


I found British drivers to be great however
these sheep were as annoying as Australian drivers


On the way we saw Glen Nevis and Loch Lamand and I grabbed a panorama around Glen Coe which I think could be a personal favourite. I would love to capture this three more times representing the other four seasons. Oh well, I can dream.


Glen Coe in all its glory


After arriving in Glasgow and finding where we were staying, we met Meg and Jared and headed out for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment