The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 11 - CA

Steve and Jo were off to some thing called work (whatever that is) so I was left to my own devices. I strolled around Van today after doing the bulk of my washing. Here's some random pano's.




Walked along the seawall to Stanley Park only to discover a cute critter and I was missing a memory card so the following photo was the best I could manage.


Found me a local


Walked back to town to see if I could buy a CF card however it started spitting and cooled down so I grabbed some food and headed home. Jo was off to Spanish classes tonight and Steve and I were going to go check out the night skiing at Grouse however as I was feeling a little under the weather due to the cold and rain, we changed plans and met Jo at a nearby sushi joint. They'd talked this place up and it delivered in spades.


Yum!



And yummier!


It was definately the best sushi I've ever eaten and quite frankly, anything I'll have back home will only be disappointing... much like the snow really...

No comments:

Post a Comment