The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 13 - ENG

Well... made it here in one piece and with all my luggage and going by popular opinion, that's pretty rare when flying with British Airways. All I can say is Qantass is better, but not by much and I'm over flying. In the future I'm gonna try someone like Japan Airlines.

So, landed in Heathrow and just as last time, customs is almost empty and it wasn't busy so I quickly got out of dodge. Tubed it to Earls Court then to Wembledon and found Gavin's place. Jo was home and he came home later. Watched England beat Switzerland in the football whilst eating Chinese and got in touch with Julz and Sarah. Off to lunch tomorrow with Sarah and sorted out arrangements for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment